Thursday, June 28, 2018

Our rambling post Junior Olympic vacation!

Hello all!


Journal entry One:


It's been a looong time. But I thought I should document this vaca (else I might forget!). 


So, Kat's team finished 15/34 at the Junior Olympics (aka Nationals-as everyone there had to qualify in their zone to get there). They did great and were very proud of their accomplishments.  As they should be!


The video of Kat's 12 U Team routine is posted on Take it Live. They are 10 out of 33 in their queue.  I think this link goes directly to the Wizard of Ahhhs.  

 

https://coverage.takeitlive.tv/keyword/18tl054rc-E04/i-jGNVFk7

 

We left Oxford, OH (Miami of Ohio university) Tuesday Morning.  Most folks headed for home, but we were loaded to begin a nearly 2 week vaca. We headed to St. Louis and a new state for Kat & I. 


Of course, we had the sleeping bags/tent in the car top carrier and got pummeled by rain not once but twice on the way to Oxford. Luckily I had bagged most everything AND we had a townhouse and a dryer to spread out & dry our stuff in for 4 days.  When we left there, everything went in the car. It's getting rather crowded in here. 













Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Kat 12-6-07

Kat 12-6-07
I assume that she's alive....

11-5-07

11-5-07

12-28-08

12-28-08
I love the look she's giving her foster mom

12-28-07

12-28-07

Kat 10-26-07

Kat 10-26-07
Kat & foster mom

Kat in late December 07

Kat in late December 07

Kat's first christmas with her foster mom

Kat's first christmas with her foster mom
This is just too cute

From Late November

From Late November
I think she's eating a gobstopper

Late November

Late November
awwwwww....